Florida REALTORS® and FR/BAR forms
Version 4.88 (March 2021)
- New: Kick Out Clause (Addendum B, VLCA-1b) to Vacant Land Contract
- Revised: Vacant Land Contract(VAC-14): The phrase "Feasibility Study Period" was changed to "Due Diligence Period"; checkbox added for Kick Out Clause.
- Revised: Back-up Contract (Addendum A) to Vacant Land Contract, renumberd to VLCA-1a.
- Revised: Residential Condominium Associaton Addendum F added fields for Association information at the end of addendum.
- Revised: Residential Homeowners' Associaton Addendum J added fields for Association information at the end of addendum.
- Revised: Contract to Lease, renumbered to CL-8, added a field for a second prospective tenant's address/phone/email.
- Revised: Exclusive Right to Lease Agreement renamed to "Exclusive Right to Lease Listng Agreement" (ERL-10); "Leasing period" changed to "Listing period".
- Revised: Extension Addendum to Contract (EA-3) changed "Feasibility Study Period" to "Sale/Lease of Buyer’s Property Deadline".
Version 4.875 (May 2020)
- Revised forms: All residental Exclusive Right of Sale Listing Agreements and Exclusing Brokerage Listing Agreement.
Version 4.874 (April 2020)
- NEW FORM: COVID-19 Coronavirus In-Person Access Acknowledgment, added to Florida Realtors Miscellaneous Forms.
Version 4.873 (March 2020)
- NEW FORM: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Extension Addendum to Contract added to Florida Realtors Miscellaneous Forms.
Version 4.872 (February 2020)
- CRSP-16 Contract for Residential Sale and Purchase: Modified fill-in fields in paragraph 19 (Brokers)
- CRSP-16 Addenda: Version was renumbered from CRSP-15 to match CRSP-16 contract. No changes were made to body of addenda.
- Vacant Land Contract VAC-13: Modified paragraph 11 (computation of time) and paragraph 21 (brokers).
- Added Seller's Property Disclosure Update SPDU-1
- Seller's Property Disclosure - Residential SPDR-3: Removed last page (update), updates can now be listed in Seller's Property Disclosure Update SPDU-1.
- Seller's Property Disclosure - Condominium SPDC-3: Removed last page (update), updates can now be listed in Seller's Property Disclosure Update SPDU-1.
- Coastal Construction Control Line Affidavit CCCLA-3: Changes "sworn to or affirmed" to "acknowledged" and allows for online notary.
- PACE Addendum to Contract: Added disclosure paragaph above parties names, regarding unpaid non-ad valorem assessments.
- Sinkhole Disclosure SD-2: Added requirement to disclose sinkhole insurance claim.
- Wire Fraud Prevenion Notice WFPN-3: Added "independently verify" wiring instructions sent by email.
Version 4.871 (September 2019)
- Revised: Contract to Lease
Version 4.87 (August 2019)
- New: Addendum to Vacant Land Contract (Addendum A: Back-Up Contract)
- Revised: Vacant Land Contract
- Revised: Residential Addendum L. Inspections
- Revised: Extension Addendum to Contract EA-3 (Rev. 3/19)
- Revised: Seller's Real Property Disclosure Residential
Version 4.86 (June 2019)
- New form: Miami-Dade Special Taxing District Disclosure (Rider CC).
- FR/BAR regular and as-is contracts have a new checkbox (on the next to last page) to indicate usage of the new Miami-Dade Special Taxing District Disclosure (Rider CC).
- FR/BAR Riders: No changes in the body of existing riders, but the footer has been updated to reflect the correct comprehensive rider designation (CR-5x) and now has a revision date of 6/19.
- New Florida REALTORS Miscellaneous form: Miami-Dade Special Taxing District Addendum (MDSTA-1), designed to be used in conjunction with Florida REALTORS' residential and vacant land contracts.
Version 4.85.7 (March 2019)
- Wire Fraud Notice (revised)
- Release and Cancellation of Contract (revised)
- Lead-based Paint Warning Statement for Rental Housing (revised)
- Extension to Exclusive Property Management Agreement (NEW form)
Version 4.85.6 (August 2018)
Florida REALTORS® (formatting changes only):
- Residential Lease for Apt. or Unit
- Residential Lease for Single Family Home and Duplex
- Sellers Property Disclosure – Condominium
- Sellers Property Disclosure – Residential
- Vacant Land Disclosure Statement
Version 4.85.5 (July 2018)
Florida REALTORS® new forms:
- Florida REALTORS® Multiple Offer Form To Seller_MODS-1
- Notice of Multiple Offers to Buyers_NMOB-1
- Form Notice and Disclosure_FND-1
Florida REALTORS® form changes:
- Contract to Lease_CL-6
- Exclusive Right to Lease Agreement_ERL-10
- Exclusive Right of Sale Listing Agreement No Brokerage_ERS-14nr (typo correction only changes "seler" to "seller")
Version 4.85.4 (February 2018)
- Florida REALTORS® form changes:
- REVISED: Florida REALTORS® FIRPTA Addendum CRSP-15-I
- REVISED: Florida REALTORS® Inspections Addendum CRSP-15-L
- REVISED: Florida REALTORS® Community Development District Addendum CDDA-2
- REVISED: Florida REALTORS® Exclusive Property Management Agreement EPM-6
Version 4.85.3 (September 2017-B)
- Florida REALTORS® form changes:
- REVISED: Commercial Contract CC-5 added Force Majeure paragraph 12 and renumbered the subsequent paragraphs
Version 4.85.2 (September 2017)
- FR/BR form revisions:
- REVISED: Homeowners' Association/Community Disclosure CR-5 (B)
- The revision number on all FR/BAR riders was updated to CR-5 (A-BB)
- Florida REALTORS® form changes:
- REVISED: Commercial Contract CC-5
- NEW: Exclusive Right to Lease - Commercial ERLC-1
- NEW: Exclusive Tenant Brokerage Agreement - Commercial Property ETBC-1
Version 4.85.1 (June 2017)
- Florida REALTORS® form revisions:
- Contract to Lease CL-5
- Exclusive Right to Lease Agreement ERL-9
- Exclusive Right of Sale Listing Agreement For Commercial Property ERS-7cp
Version 4.85 (June 2017)
- New Florida REALTORS (FR) Residential Contract CRSP-15 Rev. June, 2017.
- FR Residential Addenda have new revision numbers and June, 2017 revision date but are otherwise unchanged.
- FR Vacant Land Contract updated to VAC-11
- FR Vacant Land Listing Agreement updated
- Exclusive Right of Sale Listing Agreements (4 variations) updated
- Exclusive Brokerage Listing Agreement updated
- FR Addendum to Contract updated
Version 4.84 (April 2017)
Version 4.839 (Nov. - Dec. 2016)
- Florida REALTORS® added: Wire Fraud Prevention Notice, listed under FAR Miscellaneous Forms.
Florida REALTORS®' Exlusive Buyer Broker Agreement was replaced by four versions,
each used for one of the following brokerage relationships: 1) non-representative, 2) single-agent, 3) transaction broker and 4) transition from single-agent to transaction broker.
Version 4.838 (Sept 20, 2016)
Florida REALTORS' Sellers Property Disclosure-Residential (SPDR-2) has been modified and now contains five pages.
Version 4.836 (July 1, 2016)
The lease forms in the FAR Complete Package have been updated with a copy of the revised Landlord Tenant Act, effective July 1, 2016. Pages 8-18 of the leases contain the Landlord Tenant Act. None of the lease terms were modified. When using the Windows desktop program, the Landlord Tenant Act appears in the printout/PDF and in the print preview, but not in the editing window. In Forms Online, the Act appears while adding and in the generated PDF.
Version 4.835 (June 1, 2016)
Removed: Florida REALTORS' Buyers Affidavit For FIRPTA Withholding Exemption (BAWE-2.
Added: Florida REALTORS' Authorization to Furnish TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID-1) (Authorizes lender, title company and escrow agent to furnish closing disclosures/settlement statements to broker.
Version 4.834 (February 15, 2016)
Revised Addendum I (FIRPTA) to CRSP-14a (FAR Contract for Residential Sale and Purchase).
Paragraph V (FIRPTA) in the body of the FR/BAR contracts.