Florida REALTORS® and FR/BAR forms
Version 4.85.2 (September 2017)
- FR/BR form revisions:
- REVISED: Homeowners' Association/Community Disclosure CR-5 (B)
- The revision number on all FR/BAR riders was updated to CR-5 (A-BB)
- Florida REALTORS® form changes:
- REVISED: Commercial Contract CC-5
- NEW: Exclusive Right to Lease - Commercial ERLC-1
- NEW: Exclusive Tenant Brokerage Agreement - Commercial Property ETBC-1
Version 4.85.1 (June 2017)
- Florida REALTORS® form revisions:
- Contract to Lease CL-5
- Exclusive Right to Lease Agreement ERL-9
- Exclusive Right of Sale Listing Agreement For Commercial Property ERS-7cp
Version 4.85 (June 2017)
- New Florida REALTORS (FR) Residential Contract CRSP-15 Rev. June, 2017.
- FR Residential Addenda have new revision numbers and June, 2017 revision date but are otherwise unchanged.
- FR Vacant Land Contract updated to VAC-11
- FR Vacant Land Listing Agreement updated
- Exclusive Right of Sale Listing Agreements (4 variations) updated
- Exclusive Brokerage Listing Agreement updated
- FR Addendum to Contract updated
Version 4.84 (April 2017)
Version 4.839 (Nov. - Dec. 2016)
- Florida REALTORS® added: Wire Fraud Prevention Notice, listed under FAR Miscellaneous Forms.
Florida REALTORS®' Exlusive Buyer Broker Agreement was replaced by four versions,
each used for one of the following brokerage relationships: 1) non-representative, 2) single-agent, 3) transaction broker and 4) transition from single-agent to transaction broker.
Version 4.838 (Sept 20, 2016)
Florida REALTORS' Sellers Property Disclosure-Residential (SPDR-2) has been modified and now contains five pages.
Version 4.836 (July 1, 2016)
The lease forms in the FAR Complete Package have been updated with a copy of the revised Landlord Tenant Act, effective July 1, 2016. Pages 8-18 of the leases contain the Landlord Tenant Act. None of the lease terms were modified. When using the Windows desktop program, the Landlord Tenant Act appears in the printout/PDF and in the print preview, but not in the editing window. In Forms Online, the Act appears while adding and in the generated PDF.
Version 4.835 (June 1, 2016)
Removed: Florida REALTORS' Buyers Affidavit For FIRPTA Withholding Exemption (BAWE-2.
Added: Florida REALTORS' Authorization to Furnish TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID-1) (Authorizes lender, title company and escrow agent to furnish closing disclosures/settlement statements to broker.
Version 4.834 (February 15, 2016)
Revised Addendum I (FIRPTA) to CRSP-14a (FAR Contract for Residential Sale and Purchase).
Paragraph V (FIRPTA) in the body of the FR/BAR contracts.